London’s Premier Dental Practice
A warm welcome from the team at 38 Devonshire Street, a premier London private dental practice established for over 40 years. We treat patients of all ages offering general dentistry of the highest quality, supported by our on-site team of specialist dentists providing state-of-the-art treatment ranging from orthodontics to implants.
We take pride in our friendly, caring approach guided by our philosophy of minimally invasive dentistry and prevention. Our aim is to fully manage any dental problems our patients may have, to maintain beautiful teeth for life;
- General dentistry including check-ups, fillings and crowns
- Specialists in orthodontics, cosmetic treatment, treatment of gum disease, root canal treatment and reconstruction of damaged teeth
- State-of-the-art treatment and technology including ‘invisible’ brace systems, titanium implants and tooth whitening
- Dedicated team of hygienists
- Adults and children welcome
Please call 020 7935 5354 to book a consultation with one of our dentists.
Latest News and Events
I would like to welcome our newest member of the hygiene team, Rachel Burgess. Rachel started her career in dentistry in 2005 in Co.Down before she gained her Bsc Oral Health Science qualification at the University in Highlands and Islands in Scotland in 2012. Her qualification allows her to work as a Dental Therapist and Hygienist. She enjoys all... Read more
I am delighted to announce that Dr. Jamie Farquharson, general dentist, is joining the team at 38 Devonshire Street. Until recently Jamie practiced around the corner in Harley Street, and also has a dental practice in Cheam in Surrey. His dental hygienist, Soraya will also be joining 38 Devonshire Street. I would like to welcome Jamie and Soraya and... Read more