London’s Premier Dental Practice – Now Open Saturdays
A warm welcome from the team at 38 Devonshire Street, a premier London private dental practice established for over 40 years. We treat patients of all ages offering general dentistry of the highest quality, supported by our on-site team of specialist dentists providing state-of-the-art treatment ranging from orthodontics to implants.
We take pride in our friendly, caring approach guided by our philosophy of minimally invasive dentistry and prevention. Our aim is to fully manage any dental problems our patients may have, to maintain beautiful teeth for life;
- General dentistry including check-ups, fillings and crowns
- Specialists in orthodontics, cosmetic treatment, treatment of gum disease, root canal treatment and reconstruction of damaged teeth
- State-of-the-art treatment and technology including ‘invisible’ brace systems, titanium implants and tooth whitening
- Dedicated team of hygienists
- Adults and children welcome
Please call 020 7935 5354 to book a consultation with one of our dentists.
Latest News and Events
On Wednesday 23rd of September 38 Devonshire Street Private Dental Practice will be hosting our annual party for patients and friends, preceded by a very special event with special guest speaker William Mitchell. Tickets are free but spaces are limited, so please RSVP to confirm your attendance at the lecture and party. William Mitchell and more… Friend and patient... Read more
Love them or hate them, mouthwashes have a place in the oral hygiene regime, but they may not be doing all you think. There really is no substitute to brushing and flossing well every day. If you are achieving that high level of cleanliness then mouthwashes really are only of limited use to you. There are, however, people who... Read more