Join us for a relaxed and informal wine tasting, hosted by Stéphanie Hennion, of Déjeunons Sur l’herbe. Expertly guiding us through a selection of wines, paired with a medley of Italian cheeses, Stéphanie will share her vast knowledge of the world of wine, the history of the industry, along with tips for choosing wines according to your own personal tastes.
Wednesday 17th April 2013
18:00 – 21:00
£42 per person
Throughout the evening you will:
- Learn how to taste wine and recognise basic aromas.
- Discover the different wine making processes and learn precious tips, historical facts and anecdotes from the industry.
- Enjoy generous pours of 6 different good quality wines paired with a selection of 6 delicious Italian cheeses.
- Be at ease to share your views and impressions and have with the opportunity to ask questions.
- Receive 10% discount from Déjeunons Sur l’herbe when ordering wine at the event.
If you would like to join us for this event you can purchase your tickets here