Seminars@38 was established within 38 Devonshire Street in 2010 as a centre of excellence for continuing professional development. In addition to the courses we run, our stylish, well equipped seminar room is available for private hire. It is perfectly suited to private board meetings, business seminars, product launches, hands on courses, team training, networking and many other events. Venue features:
58” Plasma Screen
HD Projector & Screen
Blu-ray, DVD & Audio Playback
Bespoke event packages available
The space is flexible and suited to meetings of 8-30 people depending on layout and purpose. It can be hired during the week for small events and during the evening or on the weekends to accommodate events for larger numbers. The venue can be hired for any period from a couple of hours to several days. Catering can be arranged to suit all budgets.
If you have a specific idea for an event, please contact Rachel Barrow who would be delighted to discuss your needs with a view to making your thoughts a reality.
Seminars@38 was established within 38 Devonshire Street in 2010 as a centre of excellence for continuing professional development. In addition to the courses we run, our stylish, well equipped seminar room is available for private hire. It is perfectly suited to private board meetings, business seminars, product launches, hands on courses, team training, networking and many other events.
Gaynor Langley (previously Barrett) – Owner & Director
Dr Gaynor Langley (previously Barrett) graduated from Guy’s Dental School in 1989 having won both the Newland Pedley Medal and Prize and the Stephen D Hey Prize for Restorative Dentistry in her final year. She went on to complete further hospital training first of all as House Officer in the Department of Restorative Dentistry at Guy’s Hospital and then at Stoke Mandeville Hospital where she held the position of Senior House Officer in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Since 1991 she has been in Private Practice in London’s Harley Street medical district. She is the owner and Principal Dentist at 38 Devonshire Street and created Seminars@thirtyeight in 2010.
“I started Seminars@thirtyeight in order to provide world-class lectures and seminars in a comfortable, aspirational and non-threatening environment for the whole dental team”
Rachel Barrow – Events & Marketing Manager
- Dr Mina Marjanovic, Dentist at The Dubai Mall Medical Centre, DubaiThank you so much for a greatly informative and valuable event.
- Chris Barrow, The Dental Business ClubI've been hiring conference facilities in the West End for over 15 years. Considering how difficult it is to get the right combination of location, environment, facilities, service and economics - the team from Seminars@thirtyeight have achieved the remarkable. From the moment we arrive the team go to great lengths to make sure that every aspect of our visit is effortless. The physical facilities are outstanding as well as gorgeous - my delegates, guests and clients have been hugely impressed. The AV is state of the art. Catering is a joy. The people a pleasure to work with. If you want the best for yourself and your clients - look no further.
- Shaenne Loughnane, UK Manager, Bridge2AidThanks for everything. You delivered everything, and exceeded our expectations. For a meeting or event this is an ideal venue. As a charity, we have to ensure that we spend as little as possible on our promotion or support work and we obviously really appreciate the fact that you provided everything at cost. It is also a credit to you that the catering team you bring in also displayed the same level of customer service and care. That is something that is very difficult to achieve. Each one of them went out of their way to ensure the event was a success.
- Professor Giovanni ZucchelliI really want to thank you for the wonderful welcome in London. It was a great experience both from a professional and personal point of view. I have been lecturing all over the world and never found such a professional level in the organization of a scientific event. I hope we have the opportunity to work together again in the future.
- Dr James Dewe-Matthews, Dentist at 30a Wimpole Street, UKAn excellent, efficient facility, second to none in London.
- Rob Walsh, Managing Director of Clear Vision Accountancy Group, UKA great venue to experience inspiration.
Our address: 38 Devonshire Street, London W1G 6QB
Nearest Underground Stations: Regent’s Park (Bakerloo line), Great Portland Street (Circle, Metropolitan, and Hammersmith & City lines), and Baker Street (Jubilee, Circle, Bakerloo, Metropolitan, and Hammersmith & City)
Bus routes: Marylebone Road (18, 27, 30, 205, 453) / Portland Place and Great Portland Street (88, 453, C2) / Baker Street (13, 113, 82)
Nearby car parks: Portland Place, Carburton Street and the Harley Street Car Park on Queen Anne Mews.
Trains: London Paddington Station with the Heathrow Express is a 5-10 minute taxi ride from the practice.
Contact us: By telephone or email – details above. Or if you prefer, please complete and send our enquiry form. We assure you of a swift response.