We welcome new patients to the Practice. Please telephone on 020 7935 5354 to book an appointment with one of our dentists. Emergency appointments available same day When you call us to book your appointment you will be asked for a few basic contact details and a brief summary of any concerns you may have with regard to your teeth. If you have a dental problem in need of urgent attention, please highlight this when making your appointment along with any relevant medical conditions which may affect your treatment. Most of our new patients are recommended by existing patients or other colleagues, or find us through our website – Please let us know how you heard about 38 Devonshire Street when you speak to a member of the team as it is useful for us to know how you found out about us. Reception is open: Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays: 08.30 – 17.30 Tuesdays and Wednesdays 08.30 – 20.00 A small deposit for your first appointment appointment is required in advance. Thereafter, payment is accepted on the day of your appointment.
We welcome new patients to the Practice. Please telephone on 020 7935 5354 to book an appointment with one of our dentists.
Emergency appointments available same day
When you call us to book your appointment you will be asked for a few basic contact details and a brief summary of any concerns you may have with regard to your teeth. If you have a dental problem in need of urgent attention, please highlight this when making your appointment along with any relevant medical conditions which may affect your treatment.
Most of our new patients are recommended by existing patients or other colleagues, or find us through our website – Please let us know how you heard about 38 Devonshire Street when you speak to a member of the team as it is useful for us to know how you found out about us.
Reception is open:
Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays: 08.30 – 17.30
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 08.30 – 20.00
A small deposit for your first appointment appointment is required in advance. Thereafter, payment is accepted on the day of your appointment.
- M Minnick | March 2019I have been a patient at Devonshire Dental for over ten years. From major procedures to routine hygiene, they are the best practice in London. Dr Gaynor’s expertise, attention to detail and skill are exceptional. Five stars without hesitation.
- C. F. | 31 March 2017Gaynor has been treating me for over ten years now, after being recommended by a friend. As a result of a congenital problem and poor dentistry in the past I needed to have a programme of treatment that lasted several years. Gaynor took the time to help me make difficult decisions and talked me through each stage of the process. She has the highest standards but is also friendly, as is her lovely dental nurse, Ruby. The practice is also strong on preventative dentistry.
- V.Tan | 5 April 2017Gaynor and her team have looked after my teeth for over twenty years and now take care of my family’s teeth too. The team are very professional but at the same time friendly, kind and caring. The advice and subsequent dental treatment I have received has been of great quality – in fact one of my more trickier crowns is still going strong after 20 years! The dental treatment is proactive and clearly well thought out. Any dental work which has been done has been necessary and Gaynor certainly does not undertake treatment for the sake of it. The fact that we still come to see Gaynor and her team even though we have moved to Kent speaks volumes about the quality of this practice. I would thoroughly recommend them – they are great.
- Antonia Leach | 5 June 2017Gaynor Langley and her carefully hand picked team at number 38 Devonshire Street have looked after my teeth and that of my family since she first took over the practice, and I can only report the most efficient, caring, and pain free visits to her immaculate and elegant surgery over the years. I come back with regularity to the practice for routine attention such as appointments with the excellent dental hygienists, and also for work that is occasionally and inevitably required on a well used set of teeth. Gaynor is the first dentist I have come across who takes the anxiety out of the equation, and makes a trip to the dentist something to anticipate without fear.
- L. Ownsworth | 20 February 2017Having had a few rather bad experiences with Dentists over the years it was a huge relief to finally find Gaynor and Ruby at 38 Devonshire St. All my old and nagging dental problems were sorted out quickly and efficiently , never have my teeth looked and felt so good !!
- Gerry Hirst (FRICS) | November 2018At 38 Devonshire Street, London W1, Dr Gaynor Langley (with Nurse Ruby) heads the Dental Practice of which I have been a patient continuously for the last eighteen years.The brilliance of professional skills, personal care and dedication that Gaynor consistently demonstrates is unquestionable. This may well be an understatement, for this patient always counts his good fortune in having her look after his dental welfare. This review is given without reservation.
- B G | January 2018I have been going to 38 Devonshire Street for 7 years addressing everything from dental hygiene, to orthodontic treatment and everything in between. It is a highly skilled practice for all dental needs, and it’s the closest to American dental care that I have found in London. The people are pretty great too!
- Richard Bown | 5 June 2017For over twenty years I have been seeing Gaynor , and of course Ruby, and the treatment has never been anything other than fantastic. Now I have added Charlotte as my hygienist and I feel very well looked after.
- Sameena Bogler | November 2018Gaynor and Charlotte have been looking after our family’s teeth for almost two years. Even after years of pretty superb dentistry when we lived in the US and certainly after a mixed experience in Hong Kong and Japan, we realise that finally we have found our dentist and our hygienist for life. In fact it was a friend from the US, with exacting expectations of dental care, who recommended Gaynor, saying that she was the best dentist she had ever had. And so it is.
- Francesca M | February 2018I have been in Gaynor’s capable hands for over ten years. I am not an easy patient, having been through painful sessions in the past. She changed all of that. I had a lot of work done, with no pain and also with no anxiety because she is incredibly reassuring and professional. She and her team taught me how to look after my teeth and I have never been in better health. The fact that I haven’t needed any work in years is a testament to her great skills and care.
- Stephen M | February 2018Very professional. Without doubt the best dentist I have used. You have the feeling that if Gaynor wasn't a dentist she'd work for McKinsey. Calm, reassuring, pain-free competence, with intervention kept to a minimum. And she and her team - Ruby gets a special mention - are all lovely.
- Shannon de Boissard | 30 May 2017I have been a patient of Dr Gaynor Langley for roughly 20 years. I am a New Yorker who has lived in France and the United Kingdom over the past 26 years. I have always had the luxury of excellent medical and dental care throughout my life. I can say, without hesitation, that the dental care provided by Dr Gaynor Langley and the entire team of doctors, nurses, hygienists and office staff at the 38 Devonshire Street practice is unparalleled. I have always had very timely, thorough and overall excellent care. Dr Langley will work with her patients over time to deliver the best results that fits their requirements and wishes. I have been so pleased with the care, that I introduced my husband to the practice and have exclusively had my two teenage sons cared for by the practice for the entirety of their lives.
- Christine Chang Hanway | 1 June 2017Our family have been seeing Dr. Gaynor Langley and her wonderful team at 38 Devonshire Street for almost twenty years. Their dental care is second to none and they offer the highest level of expertise, service and professionalism. My children have benefited enormously from the team’s emphasis on preventive care education. And finally, the team take extra care in providing a high level of personal service. Thank you 38 Devonshire Street!
- S Stephens I November 2018Fabulous Dentist and hygienist practice. Been using them for the last 20+ years and would never go anywhere else. Great confidence in their expertise including the complex issues they have helped various members of the family with. And additionally just a lovely happy bunch it’s always a joy to see.
- Dmitry Zhuk | December 2017Gaynor Langley and her team at 38 Devonshire Street are truly exceptional. They put their client first and consistently act with utmost professionalism. I have had an excellent experience during my numerous dental treatments and will certainly remain a customer of the practice. Top marks for expertise, quality of treatment, timeliness, responsiveness; and last but not least - I find them very approachable and friendly.
- Dmitry Zhuk | 29 September 2017Gaynor Langley and her team at 38 Devonshire Street are truly exceptional. They put their client first and consistently act with utmost professionalism. I have had an excellent experience during my numerous dental treatments and will certainly remain a customer of the practice. Top marks for expertise, quality of treatment, timeliness, responsiveness; and last but not least – I find them very approachable and friendly.
- Lorelei King | 26 June 2017It is hard to find just the right dentist, and I am so pleased to have found the practice at 38 Devonshire Street. I have complete confidence in my dentist, Gaynor Langley, who combines state-of-the-art techniques with a well-developed aesthetic sense. Gaynor is warm and approachable, and is surrounded by an equally friendly team. I always feel I am in very safe hands with Gaynor and her very experienced dental nurse, Ruby. I can’t imagine going anywhere else.
- J M | August 2018My experience at 38 Devonshire Street was pleasant, relaxing and painless. The service provided was extremely professional, thorough and efficient, and I would highly recommend them
- Elizabeth | July 2019Charlotte is a highly-skilled dental hygienist and I strongly recommend her. She always goes the extra mile to give you the perfect clean. Terrific work!
- W.J.Mitchell | 14 June 2017As a patient of that elegant building at 38 Devonshire Street since my 1970s childhood, I have the highest opinion of the services provided there. The team are highly organised and, despite a high volume of patients throughout all the departments, they are always able to arrange immediate care in the event of an emergency. All non-routine dental work is always carefully but professionally explained and 38 Devonshire Street excels in kindness and follow-up treatment.
- VC | March 2018As an ex-dentist, I was very impressed with my experience at the 38 Devonshire. I had 4 appointments with Dr. Salles de Meuron and with Charlotte Manahan. I had in front of me true experts who knew the latest treatments and guidelines and were very comfortable with their technical skills too. The practice is very hygienic and also pleasant: it is quiet and you don’t feel cramped in the waiting or treatment rooms. The administrative team, whether on the phone or at the reception, is incredibly friendly and always looking to find the best way to accommodate your schedule. I’ve been to other private practices and have never been satisfied at all levels like I’ve been at 38 Devonshire.
- Vickie Bown | 2 June 2017My husband has been praising the dental care he received at No 38 for years and years and constantly nagged me to abandon the mediocre care I was getting locally. In 2016 I finally visited Gaynor and now I get it! He was so right. It has been an intense few months of corrective treatments but worth every penny, and the train journey! I can’t praise the entire practice enough and Gaynor and Ruby in particular.
- Jane Dwelly | 6 June 2017Dr Langley and team put the patient at the centre of all their care and treatment plans. They provide excellent routine dental care, and are able, when necessary, to build a multi-disciplinary team when a patient presents with a complicated case which calls for a bespoke and complex approach. Throughout a two year treatment I experienced clinical excellence, delivered with compassion.
We do our best to see patients with problems as quickly as possible.
After normal working hours you may telephone the practice and leave a message. These messages will be picked up on the next working day.
If you have a problem which requires urgent attention then please contact Dr Gaynor Langley on her mobile: 07920 482 328 leaving a short message with your contact telephone number.
Your call will be returned as soon as possible. If it is necessary then a dentist from the practice will attend out of normal working hours. (An extra fee is charged for this service).
Patients unable to keep an appointment are asked to let us know as soon as possible.
Two working days notice is required in case of cancellation, otherwise the full fee will be charged.
Where we are able to re-allocate the appointment to another patient then a partial fee or no fee will be charged.
If you need to cancel your appointment please contact reception on 020 7935 5354 during office hours.
Our address: 38 Devonshire Street, London W1G 6QB
Nearest Underground Stations: Regent’s Park (Bakerloo line), Great Portland Street (Circle, Metropolitan, and Hammersmith & City lines), and Baker Street (Jubilee, Circle, Bakerloo, Metropolitan, and Hammersmith & City)
Bus routes: Marylebone Road (18, 27, 30, 205, 453) / Portland Place and Great Portland Street (88, 453, C2) / Baker Street (13, 113, 82)
Nearby car parks: Portland Place, Carburton Street and the Harley Street Car Park on Queen Anne Mews.
Trains: London Paddington Station with the Heathrow Express is a 5-10 minute taxi ride from the practice.
Contact us: By telephone or email – details above. Or if you prefer, please complete and send our enquiry form. We assure you of a swift response.